Adventure Geek invites you Kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River
Kolad River rafting is conducted on the river Kundalika that flows past, the emerging Adventure Capital of Maharashtra - Kolad. Kundalika is the only river in India where White Water Rafting takes place throughout the year. An excellent option for Adventure lovers from Mumbai and Pune at a drive of only 3 hours!!
Checkout other River rafting Packages
- An adventure-filled exciting trip to Kundalika River
- Enjoy rafting on fast-flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
- Kundalika Kolad River Rafting Rapids from Level 1 to level 4
- Total Kolad River Rafting Distance: 10 - 13 Km
- Duration: 1.5 hrs - 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
- Grade: Easy to Medium
- Endurance Level: Easy to Medium
- Swimming skills: Not required
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Cost: Rs. 2500/- (per person)
05:00 am Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Highway if any till Bandra
(Participant need to come to Western Express highway)
Sion Lunch House,Near Sion Station (Dadar People can join us here)
Chembur K.star Mall
Vashi Below the Bridge and move towards Kolad.
Breakfast on the way.
08:30 am Arrive at the rafting start point - Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point.
09:00 am Rafting begins.
12.30 am Rafting ends. Fresh and Up
01:30 pm Lunch Break. ( Veg. /Non-Veg)
03:30 pm Proceed back to Mumbai.
07:30 pm Approx. arrival at Dadar. (E) (Tentative)
The direction of the Starting Point will be given on Whatsapp
Feel Free to Call us for more Kolad River Rafting Packages & Booking on
Call/Whatsapp on 9004675388
Kolad River Rafting, Maharashtra
Can we drive our own vehicle for Kolad River rafting from Mumbai?
Yes, You can drive to the Starting Point of Kolad River rafting.
Is it safe during Monsoon?
Yes, It is totally safe to raft in Monsoon.
Solo Traveller/Female Traveller can Join for River rafting in Kundalika River?
Yes, Solo traveller/Female travellers can join for river rafting in Kolad
Are washroom Facilities available?
Yes at Starting/End Point Both place basic washroom facilities are available near rafting points
Kids are allowed for River rafting in Kolad?
Above 15year old is allowed for River rafting in kolad
Do we need to book prior to Kolad river rafting?
Yes, Kolad river rafting gets full-on weekend. So Request you to book as soon as possible
Spot Booking is allowed for Kolad River rafting?
No.it is not available.
Do you have other Kolad River Rafting Packages?
Yes, We do have other Packages for Kolad river rafting with Stay Option
What is the Timing for Kolad River rafting?
Rafting starts at 9.am and 2 slots at 11.30.
What is the Kolad River rafting Price?
Kolad River Rafting price is different on different days
I.e Weekday and Weekends
On Weekdays it is 900-1200
On Weekends it is 1200-1500
Kolad River Rafting & Bungee Jumping
Kolad River rafting Review
What is included in the tour
- 13km Rafting
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Gopro Videos and Photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.