Adventure Geek Invites you to kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River
Kolad River rafting at Kundalika river is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. Every day of the year, water is released from the Bhira dam, and the slow Kundalika River turns fierce with the gushing water. This is when you'll be rafting! You’re going to be facing rapids of up to 13 or 14 kms. Rafting in White water is sadi due to continuous flow of water from dam.
Checkout our new Location for Rafting near Karjat
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River Itinerary
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Meeting Point Sanjay Gandhi National Park @ 5.30 am
05.45 am - Leave for Kolad River Rafting
08.30 am: Breakfast at Pali which is near to White water river rafting
09.30 am: Reaching start point & get ready for river rafting
Listen to instructions from the experts and start the much-awaited rafting adventure ( with life jackets and helmet)
09.45 am: 2 hour white water river rafting in rapid water
11.45 am: Meeting Adventure Geek at end Point and go back to start point
12.30 pm: Get Fresh and have Lunch (Veg/ Non-Veg)
02.00 pm: Start Return Journey
03.30 pm: Evening snacks break at Pali
07.00 pm: Reach Sanjay Gandhi National Park. (tentatively)
Kolad River Rafting FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How Safe is River Rafting in Kolad?
River Rafting has less risk, Our experience guide will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps.
Kolad River Rafting Safe?
River Rafting is done in river of Kundalika. Kolad River Rafting Rapids reaches upto Grade III rapids. River Rafting experts will train you how to ride the boat, you will be provided with life jackets and helmets. River Rafting experts will guide you throughout your ride on Kundalika river.
Grade of River Rafting Rapids?
Kolad River Rafting Grade Level II - III
What is Kolad river Rafting Charges?
It Start from 800 - 2500 depending on service to service.
How many people in a raft?
Min 3 – Max 8/10
When is a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
River Rafting at Kolad runs through out the year. But If you really want to enjoy then rainy season is the best for Kolad River Rafting.
Is transport included?
Yes,Few of our White water rafting at Kolad event includes Transportation from Mumbai.
How far is Kolad from Mumbai/Pune?
Mumbai – Approx 145 kms/ 4 hrs away, on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
Pune – Approx 110 kms/3 hrs away, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
There is no public transport options readily available so Prefer Own Car/Self Drive.
How do we get from the end point to the start point? ( IF TRAVELLING BY OWN CAR)
By rickshaws(Rs. 600 - 800 approx.) - Drivers( Rs. 300 approx) for self-driven cars
How far is the end point to the start point?
25 km(by road) – approx 45 min
How far is the highway from the end point?
15 km – approx 25 min
Are there changing room or washrooms at the rafting start point/end point?
A simple setup is available with basic facilities.
Where do I booked Kolad River Rafting?
Kolad River Rafting Booking can be done in advance, Kolad River Rafting rides are sold out weeks in advance to avoid last minute disappointment we suggest you plan at least 20-30 days in advance.
How do I reach Kolad River Rafting?
We will provide Google maps coordinates. It will take 3-4 hours to reach Kolad from Mumbai and Pune.
Stay option in Kolad?
We can manage your stay for Families, Groups, Corporate. There are many accommodation options available from River Facing Tents, Cottages, Homestay, Hotels.
Activities to do in Kolad?
Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River.
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Andharban Waterfall Trek
Bhira Dam Camping
Pali Temple visit
Imagica and Aqua Imagica.
For Kolad River rafting Contact Number Call us on 9004675388
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on book now button to make payment and complete the registration process.
Any Query Please Feel to Contact Us We are Happy to Help You...!!!
What is included in the tour
- Meeting Point: Borivali SGNP /
Dadar TT Circle
- Pick Up Points on the way
- Breakfast At Pali
- 13 Km Rafting along with Gear and Equipments
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- GoPro Videos and Photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.