Kolad River rafting at Kundalika river is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. Every day of the year, water is released from the Bhira dam, and the slow Kundalika River turns fierce with the gushing water. This is when you'll be rafting! You’re going to be facing rapids of up to 13 or 14 km. Rafting in White water rafting is sad due to the continuous flow of water from a dam.
Check out our Other River Rafting Packages
- An adventure-filled exciting trip to Kundalika River
Enjoy rafting on fast-flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
Kolad River Rafting
Kundalika River Rafting
Kolad River Rafting with Transportation from Mumbai
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Meeting Point Sanjay Gandhi National Park @11.00 pm
from Goregaon, Andheri, Sion, Chembur, Vashi
11.45 pm - Leave for Kolad River Rafting
05.30 am: Breakfast at Pali which is near Kolad River rafting
07.30 am: Reaching the start point & get ready for river rafting
Listen to instructions from the experts and start the much-awaited rafting adventure ( with life jackets and helmet)
09.45 am: 2-hour white water river rafting in Kolad at rapid water
11.45 am: Meeting Adventure Geek at the end Point and go back to the start point
12.30 pm: Get Fresh and have Lunch (Veg/ Non-Veg)
02.00 pm: Start Return Journey
03.30 pm: Evening snacks break at Palib (TTMM)
06.00 pm: Reach Sanjay Gandhi, National Park. (tentatively)
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- The whatsApp group will Make and will add you to the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Kolad River Rafting, Maharashtra
Frequently Asked Questions
How Safe is River Rafting in Kolad?
River Rafting has less risk, Our experienced guide will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps.
Kolad River Rafting is Safe?
River Rafting is done in the river of Kundalika. Kolad River Rafting Rapids reaches up to Grade III rapids. River Rafting experts will train you how to ride the boat, you will be provided with life jackets and helmets. River Rafting experts will guide you throughout your ride on the Kundalika River.
Grade of Kolad River Rafting Rapids?
Kolad River Rafting Grade Level II - III
What is the Kolad River Rafting Price?
It Starts from 1000 - 2500 depending on service to service.
How many people are in a raft?
Min 3 – Max 8/10 can seat with 1 guide
When is a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
River Rafting at Kolad runs throughout the year. But If you really want to enjoy it then.
The rainy season is the best for Kolad River Rafting.
Is transport included at Kundalika River Rafting?
Yes, a Few of our White water rafting at the Kolad event includes Transportation from Mumbai.
Also, this Event includes traveling from Mumbai, Lunch, Breakfast, etc
How far is Kolad from Mumbai/Pune?
Mumbai – Approx 145 km/ 4 hrs away, on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
Pune – Approx 110 kms/3 hrs away, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
There are no public transport options readily available so Prefer Own Car/Self Drive.
How do we get from the endpoint to the start point? ( IF TRAVELLING BY OWN CAR)
By rickshaws(Rs. 600 - 800 approx.) - Drivers( Rs. 300 approx) for self-driven cars
How far is the endpoint to the start point?
25 km(by road) – approx 45 min
How far is the highway from the endpoint?
15 km – approx 25 min
Are there changing rooms or washrooms at the rafting start point/endpoint?
A simple setup is available with basic facilities.
Where do I book Kolad River Rafting?
Kolad River Rafting Booking can be done in advance, Kolad River Rafting rides are sold out weeks in advance to avoid last-minute disappointment we suggest you plan at least 20-30 days in advance.
How do I reach Kolad River Rafting?
We will provide Google map coordinates. It will take 3-4 hours to reach Kolad from Mumbai and Pune.
Stay option in Kolad?
We can manage your stay for Families, Groups, Corporate. There are many accommodation options available from River Facing Tents, Cottages, Homestay, and Hotels.
What is the Kolad River rafting starting point?
We will Share Google Map details on WhatsApp when you book
Activities to do in Kolad?
Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River.
Kolad River Rafting with Camping
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Andharban Waterfall Trek
Bhira Dam Camping
Pali Temple visit
Imagica and Aqua Imagica.
For Kolad River rafting Packages and Booking
Contact Number Call us on 9004675388
Email us email@example.com
Click on the book now button to make a payment and complete the registration process.
Any Query Please Feel to Contact Us We are Happy to Help You...!!!
What is included in the tour
- Meeting Point: Borivali SGNP
- Pick Up Points on the way
- Packed Breakfast
- 13 Km Rafting along with Gear and Equipment
- Guide Charges
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- GoPro Videos and Photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.