Adventure Geek Invites you to kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River
Kolad River rafting at Kundalika river is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. Every day of the year, water is released from the Bhira dam, and the slow Kundalika River turns fierce with the gushing water. This is when you'll be rafting! You’re going to be facing rapids of up to 13 or 14 kms. Rafting in White water is sadi due to continuous flow of water from dam.
Checkout our new Location for Rafting near Karjat
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River Itinerary
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Meeting Point Sanjay Gandhi National Park @ 5.30 am
05.45 am - Leave for Kolad River Rafting
08.30 am: Breakfast at Pali which is near to White water river rafting
09.30 am: Reaching start point & get ready for river rafting
Listen to instructions from the experts and start the much-awaited rafting adventure ( with life jackets and helmet)
09.45 am: 2 hour white water river rafting in rapid water
11.45 am: Meeting Adventure Geek at end Point and go back to start point
12.30 pm: Get Fresh and have Lunch (Veg/ Non-Veg)
02.00 pm: Start Return Journey
03.30 pm: Evening snacks break at Pali
07.00 pm: Reach Sanjay Gandhi National Park. (tentatively)
Who can Joint this river rafting event?
Anyone who is willing to do Adventure.
Does Swimming is required to do river rafting?
No Swimming is not required for river rafting.
Is river rafting Safe?
Yes River rafting is safe,we provide life jacket,helmet and our guide are well trained for the event.
Are kids Allowed for river rafting?
Kids above 15 year old are allowed.
Do we need to pay extra any where for river rafting?
No this package includes everything apart from Video and photos taking while river rafting. Monery get divide equally among other member of the group.
What is included in the tour
- Meeting Point: Borivali SGNP /
Dadar TT Circle
- Pick Up Points on the way
- Breakfast At Pali
- 13 Km Rafting along with Gear and Equipments
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- GoPro Videos and Photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.