Adventure geek invites you for Kothaligad Fort Trek or Peth Fort Trek / Kothaligad Trek
Kothaligad is more commonly known as the fort of Peth because the village of Peth is situated at its base. The pinnacle of the Peth can be seen from the village. It looks like a filed surface. On reaching the top of the fort, we see caves carved in huge rocks. The first one is the cave of Goddess, besides which is awater cistern and the last one is the specious Bhairoba cave.A flat floorand well-sculpted pillars are specialty of the cave. Along the Bhairoba cave, steps are carved leading the pinnacle. Four–Five potholes and some cannon balls are scattered in the fort. Kalwawantinicha Mahal, Nagfani, Siddhagad, Malanggad, Chanderi, Prabalgad, Manikgad, and Matheran all these surrounding historical places are visible from top of the fort Peth.
Cost of the Event:-
650/- Without Travel
1350/- With Travel
- Pinnacle of the Peth fort with internally carved stairs
- Thrilling stair climb towards the peak
- Easy and fun-filled climb that gives lots of memories.
- Fort exploration – Canon marks, temples and Potholes
- Water cisterns
- Bastions of the fort well in condition
05:45 am: Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East
06:00 am: Bus Starts for Kothaligad, Pickup on the way
06:45 am: Pickup from Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
06:50 am: Pick up from K-star Mall, Chembur
07:15 am: Pick up from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
07:40 am: Pick up from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
09:30 am: Reach base village and have breakfast
10:00 am: Start the trek
12:30 pm: Reach the top and explore the fort
01:30 pm: Start descend
03:00 pm: Reach base village and have lunch
04:00 pm: Start return journey
07:00 pm: Reach Mumbai (Depends upon the Traffic)
Kothaligad Fort Trek
Where is Kothaligad fort locate??
Who all can join Kothaligad trek??
What is provided in Kothaligad fort?
Can kids join on kothaligad fort trek?
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from SGNP to SGNP
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Guide & expertise Charges
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
(Milk/Coffee/Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water / Beverages
- Personal expenses / tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under “Inclusions”.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Return tickets till Karjat
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.