Ladakh is a high altitude mountainous region bounded by the Karakoram Range from the north and the Great Himalayas in the south. It is a land that abounds in awesome physical features set in an enormous and spectacular environment. Often described as ‘Moonland’ on account of the unique lunar landscape, Ladakh was an independent mountain kingdom for close to a millennium. Leh, the royal capital, was a major crossroads of Asia and a stopping point on the ancient migration routes of the trans-Himalayas, connecting Central Asia with the Indian sub-continent. Its landscape, sky, shooting stars, silence, wizened faces, rosy cheeks, dragons and Zen - everything makes Ladakh a quite place to visit. This ethereal cold desert that goes by names such as 'The Last Shangrila', Moonscape, Little Tibet and so many others - all of which ring true, is a land that seldom fails to baffle or surprise. Ladakh, the land of jagged peaks and barren landscape is alluring and awe-inspiring.
In this Incredible Ladakh, e travel through the ancient kingdom of Ladakh, soaking in the beauty of its captivating landscape, visiting monasteries, villages, palaces and humble homes, Khardung-la Pass, Changla Pass, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley; Indus Valley a journey that will truly make you want to return - such is the mesmerizing effect of the hospitable people in this enchanting Buddhist land called Ladakh.
- Visit Nubra Valley
- Visit Diskit Monastery,Alchi monastery,Likir Monastrey
- Pangong Tso Lake
- Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace,
- Indus & Zanskar river Sangam
- Hall of Fame
DAY 1 - LEH Meals: Dinner
Arrive in Leh Airport, Transfer to the Hotel. This is a free day for you to acclimatize for High Altitude. Around late evening we shall have a Briefing by the Tour Leader. Overnight Stay at Leh
DAY 2 - LEH Meals: Breakfast +Dinner
Sham Valley (75 km / 2 hrs) & Local Leh: Drive on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit: the Hall of Fame, Kali Mata Temple,Stok Monastery ,Indus View Point , Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Confluence of River Zanskar & Indus ( Sangam). We will then proceed back to Leh . Early Evening we step Out to visit the Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Leh Market along with Central Asian Museum . Overnight Stay at Leh . Guest Who want Ride a Bike Can Request for this day ( to be reconfirmed 15 days prior to Arrival )
DAY 3 - NUBRA VALLEY Meals: Breakfast +Dinner
Leh to Nubra (135 Km/5 hrs), Camel Safari : Drive to Nubra Valley via Khardong Pass. Khardoong La is the Highest Motorable Road in the World & the Pass also has a small Cafeteria which boast itself as the highest Cafeteria in the world. We Arrive in Nubra by Early Afternoon. After Some Relaxation in our Rooms we Proceed to Hunder Sand Dunes and Enjoy and Exciting Camel Safari (Own Arrangement).
DAY 4 - NUBRA VALLEY Meals: Breakfast +Dinner
Within Nubra Valley - Excursion to Turtuk & Pakistan Border: After a relaxed Breakfast we Check out and proceed deep into the Nubra Valley .Turtuk (which is first time opened for the tourist in 2010) is a place Annexed by India only after the 1971 war, the village of Turtuk is one of the only Balti villages in India and lies right next to the LOC. We will visit the Zero Point where the Indian Army has set up a viewing Point to see Pakistan Side. On clear days you can have glimpse of K2 mountain peak located across the border in Pakistan, you may also be able to see the Pakistan Posts. After a quick visit to this village and a Royal House we return to Hunder. Overnight Stay at Nubra Valley.
DAY 5 - PANGONG Meals: Breakfast +Dinner
Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and proceed to Pangong Lake via Shyok/ Wari La (160 Km / 6 Hrs one way): ): After a relaxed Breakfast we Check out and after a quick stop over in the Deskit Market we proceed to the Deskit Gompa (Monastery). Later we depart towards Pangong Lake (14,500ft), through Shyok/ Wari La. We will arrive @ Pangong by Late Afternoon. Evening is spent around Pangong Lake and exploring the Area. Overnight Stay at Pangong.
DAY 6 - LEH Meals: Breakfast +Dinner
Pangong to Leh (160km / 6 hrs) Shopping: After a relaxed Morning Breakfast we will leave for Leh En route we can take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. En Route we Stop by at Hemis & Thiksey Monastery, Shey Palace, Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat . We Return to Leh by the evening. Overnight Stay at Leh.
DAY 7 - END OF TRIP Meals: Breakfast
Depart for Leh Airport: You are dropped to Leh Airport as per your flight time to connect to your flight out of Leh. A Memorable trip comes to an end.
What is included in the tour
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary in Hotel / Camp
- All Meal as per itinerary
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours
- Inner Line permits
- Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- GST and all government applicable taxes.
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any airfares.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.