Malshej Ghat lakeside Camping is located at Pimpalgaon Joga Dam. Malshej ghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range in the Thane district of Maharashtra, India. The site is nestled in the lofty rugged hills of the Western Ghats. One of the beauties here are many waterfalls in the hilly regions. Various waterfalls from small up to the huge ones are really worth to see and many are right next to the highway. Malshej ghat is near from Mumbai and Pune.
Adventure Geek invites you to Malshej Ghat Campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?
Checkout Our other Camping on Weekend
- Lakeside camping
- Waterfall Visit (Optional)
- Dam Visit (Optional)
- Musical Night
Malshej Ghat Camping
- Trek Trail: Overnight Camp
- Base Village: Malshej
- Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Camp Endurance: Easy
- Camp Duration: 12
- Best Time: Monsoon
- Distance from Mumbai: 160 km
Note:- Participants need to Reach directly to the campsite
this will be an individual outing.
04:00 pm Check-in at the Malshej Ghat campsite.
04:30 pm Evening tea & snacks.
After the evening snacks fun activities and enjoy the sunset.
08:00 pm Enjoy BBQ.
09:30 Dinner and Enjoy Firefly near your camp.
11.30 pm Sit near the bonfire or play your favorite song
00.00 am Tired and hit the bed...! Good Night.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:00 Breakfast with Tea
After breakfast, you can enjoy Lake
11:00 Check out from the campsite.
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
Or Send a Screenshot on Below Whatsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ Malshej Ghat Camping
Malshej Ghat Camping Distance from Mumbai and Pune?
150 km from Mumbai, 135km from Pune Approx 4 hours driving distance.
Is Malshej Ghat Camping driving directions for the Self-drive option?
We will provide Google Maps coordinates to reach the campsite.
Are toilets available for Malshej Ghat Camping?
Yes, Indian-style toilets are available.
Kids allowed for Camping?
Yes, Kids are allowed
What is included in the tour
- Day 1 Evening snacks, Dinner
- Day 2 Morning Breakfast
- Waterfall Visit and Explore around Area
- Expertise Charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Insurance
- Travelling till Campsite and back
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not Mentioned in Inclusion.
Torch with extra batteries
Extra pair of clothes & towel
Warm clothing (during winter)
Personal medicines (if any)
Mosquito repellent cream
Sun cap and Sunscreen