Adventure Geek invites you to Meghalaya Backpacking Tour
Meghalaya known as the abode of the cloud is home to many waterfalls, natural swimming pools & caves. Meghalaya is also called East Khasi Hills. There are rivers that are considered among the cleanest rivers in India. Man-made living root bridges are other unique attractions in Meghalaya. The longest sandstone cave & tallest plunge waterfall is in Meghalaya, Assam
Come and join us with your friends and Family to Explore the Northeast of India.
Checkout Our other Backpacking Tour
- The living root bridges, built 200 years ago
- Natural swimming pools amidst the valleys
- Pure backpacking experience travelling to places
- The natural amusement park, Mawlyngbna
- The mesmerizing Krang Suri Falls
Meghalaya Backpacking Trip
Day 1:Guwahati to Shillong
Guwahati to Shillong Morning Pick up from Guwahati airport around 10 am and Travel to Shillong.
On the way visit Kamakhya Temple, Beautiful Umiam Lake. And we shall take you to Laitlum Grand Canyon. After returning explore the Shillong market in Police Bazar. Enjoy your evening tea or coffee at the famous Dylan's Café. Check-in Hotel
Stay in Shillong (Hotel)
Day 2: Shillong to Cherrapunji
Good Morning Geeks....!! Post-Breakfast travel to Cherrapunji. On the way visit Elephant Falls and Mawkdok Dampep Valley. In Cherrapunji's visit, to Dainthlen Falls, and enjoys the eye-soothing Wei Sawdong terrace waterfall. Visit Nohkalikai waterfall and Mawsmai cave.
Overnight Stay in Cherrapunji. (Hotel)
Day 3: Double Decker Trek
Morning Geeks...!! Gear up Today gonna be Trekking and Tiring Day because we going to Tyrna village and go trekking to the double-decker living root bridge. In the Evening take a rest in the hotel. After that visit a few places like seven sister waterfall, eco-park, etc.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji (Hotel)
Day 4: Small Trek and Visit Shnongpdeng
Morning Geeks...!! Post Breakfast Checkout from Hotel in Cherrapunji and travels to Wahkhen and do a small trek to Mawrynkhang (Bamboo Trek). Relax there and then travel to Shnongpdeng in Dawki.
Overnight stay in riverside camping and enjoy a bonfire.
Day 5: Dawki Adventure Activities and Border Visit
Morning Geeks....!! Today we will be enjoying boating, kayaking, cliff jumping, and Zip lining at Umngot River in Shnongpdeng also famous as the Dawki River
On the way visit Mawlynong, the cleanest village in Asia.
After lunch visits the beautiful Krangshuri waterfall and the Indo-Bangladesh Border. Travel for Shillong and overnight stay.
It’s a departure day. Before leaving Shillong, explore the local Shillong market and do some shopping for warm clothes
at the cheapest price.
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Meghalaya Backpacking Tour
Who can join Meghalaya Backpacking Trip?
All age groups can join for Meghalaya Backpacking Trip
Children below 10 years should be accompanied by Parent.
Solo/Female Traveler Can Join Meghalaya Backpacking Tour?
Yes, We have 40- 60 percent females in Our event so Solo/Female Travelers can Join this trip
Why there is No Lunch Included in Meghalaya Backpacking Tour?
Normally We travel at that time according to schedule, and also we like our travel partner to enjoy local Cuisine.
When is the Best time to Visit Meghalaya?
Meghalaya is famous for 12 months so you can visit any time of the Year.
How long is Guwahati to Shillong distance?
It is 98km which takes around 2-3hour by road
How long is Shillong to Cherrapunji distance
50km travel around 2 hours to reach Cherrapunji
How long is Guwahati to Meghalaya distance
It is around 150km from Guwahati
Do we stay in Meghalaya Shillong and Cherrapunji?
Yes, We halt for a night at Shillong and Cherrapunji and Dwaki too. Checkout our 5days Itinerary which is best as per we covered all the famous place of Meghalaya
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station
- All accommodation on double sharing as per itinerary
- Buffet Breakfast
- Entry Fees
- Private car with a professional driver
- Guided tour for double-decker living root bridge trekking
- Guide for Mawrynkhang trek.
- Adventure Geek Expertise
- All driver allowance & parking fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any travel or medical insurance
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Lunch & dinner.
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be born by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)