Adventure Geek invites you to Naneghat Trek
Naneghat a mountain pass in the Western Ghats. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The way is clearly marked and passes through dense teakwood forests. Climbing from the forest you reach to the base of ‘Nanacha Angatha’, which is pinnacle of Naneghat plateau. From this base, a 2 meter wide pass connects to the actual plateau. This pass called as Naneghatachi NaLi has been carved and cut in stones by emperors of that time. This 60 meter long pass takes you to the Naneghat plateau.
Checkout our other Treks for weekend
- Reverse cloud view
- Panoramic view
- Jivdhan fort
- Valley between mountains
- Nanacha anghta
Naneghat Trek | Monsoon Trek to Naneghat
Nangehat Trek 2023
- Trek Trail: Hiking
- Base Village: Malshej Ghat
- Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Endurance: Medium/ Average
- Trek Duration: 6 - 8 hrs (both sides)
- Best Time: Throughout the year
- Distance from Mumbai: 140 km
Detail Itinerary of the Naneghat trek
22:30 pm: Meet Adventure Geek Team at SGNP, Borivali (E)
22:45 pm: Depart for Naneghat,
Pickups are on the way
Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra
23:30 pm: Pickup from Sion Lunch Home, Sion (E)
23.40 pm: Pickup from Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar
00:15 am: Pickup from Teen Haath Naka (Thane)
04:30 am: Reach Naneghat Base Village and wait in Bus
05:30 am: Breakfast and Fresh n Up Start trek after General Introduction to Naneghat
09:00 am: Reach in Cave Of Naneghat,
Reach Nanacha Angatha and Witness Reverse Waterfall Photo sessions, amazing sceneries
10:30 am: Start descending from Naneghat.
01:30 pm: Reach base, travel to Naneghat base
02:30 pm: Evening snacks en route
06:00 pm: Reach Borivali/Dadar
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Health & Fitness:
For instant energy carry glucose powder or energy drinks or chocolates. Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads-up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Monsoon Precaution Measures:
- Use trekking shoes with a good grip to avoid slipping.
- Take precautions against bugs.
- Carry First Aid & Necessary Gear.
- Protect your valuable items like cameras, phones, IDs, etc with an extra plastic cover and then put them in your bag.
- keep in touch with a friend and family member.
- Important to make note of all emergency contacts and numbers.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has one`s hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
Why Adventure Geek for Naneghat Trek?
- 6 years of experience in organizing Naneghat Trek with safety.
- Served over 500+ customers last year with amazing reviews.
- Limited Participants with best services.
- Travel always in AC bus.
- We provide one trek leader for every group of 10 people.
Naneghat Trek FAQ
1) Where is Naneghat Trek Located?
- Naneghat is Located in Junnar Region, Malshej Ghat
2) How do we Travel to Naneghat Trek?
- You can take your own car to Base Village and then trek to the top.
3) What is the Endurance Level of the Naneghat Trek?
- The endurance level is Medium for Naneghat Trek.
4) Any Washroom Facilities at Naneghat Trek?
- Washroom is available at the base Village of Naneghat Trek.
5) Who can go for Naneghat Trek?
- Anyone who is willing to trek can go for the Naneghat trek.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Borivali – Naneghat - Borivali by Ac Bus
- Lunch (Unlimited)
- Expertise Charges
- Entry fee
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Not mentioned in Inclusion