Adventure Geek invites you for Kalavantin Durg Trek
Kalavantin Fort built at the peak of a rocky plateau is situated between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra, at a height of 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats. The fort top commands an excellent view of the surroundings with Prabal in the front. Kalavantin Fort is an adjoining hill (pinnacle) to Prabalgad.
Checkout Our other One day trek near mumbai
- Steep mountain with rock-cut steps
- Thrilling rock patch to reach the peak
- Mesmerizing landscapes
Kalavatin Durg Trek Scheduled
- 12:05 am Thane (Panvel Local)
- 12:13 am Airoli
- 12.30 am Turbhe
- 12:45 am Nerul
- 12:57 am Panvel
For Participants coming from Western Line, Kurla and CSMT
- 11:30 pm CSMT
- 11:48 pm Vadala Road
- 11:59 pm Kurla
- 12:19 am Vashi
- 12:28 am Nerul
- 12:50 am Panvel
Move towards Base Village.
- 02:00 am : Reach Base Village
- 02.15 am : Start the Trek with short briefing and Introduction
- 04:15 am : Reach Prabalmachi and Rest
- 06:15 am : Reach Top of Kalavantin and Witness Sunrise
- 08:00 am - Start descending to Prabalmachi.
- 09:30 am - Reach Prabalmachi and have breakfast.
- 10:00 am - Reach Base Village & Move towards Panvel
- 12:00 pm - Reach Panvel and Take trains respectively towards Thane/CSMT
What is included in the tour
- Panvel to Kalvantin Durg Base Village and back to Panvel
- Breakfast, Tea
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Entry Charges
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Train Tickets.
- Id Proof
- 2 Litres of water (Must
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power bank
- Carry Blanket/jacket
- Torch with new batteries
- Extra pair of clothes, socks (Optional)
- Cap, Camera as (Optional)
- 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible.
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.