Adventure Geek invites you to One tree hill trek
One tree hill is a serene trek trail full of lush green paths. It’s a beginners trek and we don't have to descend in this trek. No technical experience is required.One tree hill trek can be done in one day.Trek is easy so first timers,solo,female,and amateur trekkers.
One tree hill is located in Matheran and matheran is famous for hill station.
Checkout other trek in Matheran.
Matheran Hill Station
One tree hill Schedule
Meeting point Karjat Station
09.26 pm CSMT
09.40 pm DADAR
10.07 pm THANE
10.29 pm KALYAN
11.19 pm KARJAT
11:19 - Reach Karjat Station. This is the final meeting point and #travel to base village in a tumtum.
12:30 - Reach base village and start the trek
04:00 - Reach top and take rest for an hour
06:30 - Watch #sunrise and walk towards Dasturi Naka
07.30 - Take a cab to Neral and have #Breakfast
09.00 - Reach #Neral and take a local back to #Mumbai. You can spend the day in Matheran instead of returning at morning.
One Tree Hill FAQ
What is included in the tour
- Travel till base village of One tree hill from Karjat
- Breakfast and refreshments
- Expertise charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cab fare from #Matheran to Neral (Approx Rs.80) and train tickets
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.