Pachmarhi, also known as Satpura ki Rani, is a hill station in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Its many waterfalls include Apsara Vihar, with its calm pool, and soaring, single-drop Silver Fall nearby. The Bee Fall tumbles over a jagged rock face to the northwest. Leopards and Indian bison live in Satpura National Park. The ancient Pandav Caves are a group of 5 dwellings cut out of sandstone on a hill.
- Dhupgarh : The Satpura Range's highest point is 1,352 m. It's well-known for its sunrise and sunset views. At night, one can see the lights of neighbouring towns such as Itarsi. The summit can be reached by road or by foot.
- Pandava Caves : Nestled on a miniature hummock Pandava caverns in Panchmarhi are assumed to have been a sanctuary of the Pandavas for the period of their separation. Now a secluded memorial, Pandav grottos have been engraved from a stumpy hillock. These five caverns also housed a shelter to Buddhist preachers in the epoch of 1st century.
- Bee Falls : This is a waterfall in Pachmarhi. It is so named because from a distance the waterfall sounds like a bee. Bee Falls takes its name from bees since this place is famous for honeybees .
- Handi Khoh : Handi Khoh is a ravine inside the Pachmarhi forest area, which is famous for its stunning natural beauty. It has a 300 feet precipice and is surrounded by high and low cliffs.It is a beautiful and secluded place where you can only hear the noise of the bees and the sound of the water flowing.According to the mythological history, earlier there was a lake at the place of Handi Khoh that was guarded by a poisonous evil snake who was a demon. Once there was a war between Lord Shiva and the evil snake. And due to the anger of the battle between them, the lake dried up and turns into a valley.Handi name comes from the fact that the shape of the valley is like a pot.The place was earlier called in the name of Andhi Khoh by the locals, later it become known as Handi Khoh.
- Gupt and Bada Mahadev : This cave temple is dedicated to Lord Siva. This Narrow cave is 40 ft long and entry is available for 8 devotees in one stretch. Idols of Lord Siva and Ganesh were installed here. Only thin persons can pass thru the caves. Advisable for the devotees with good health. This temple falls on the way to Chauragarh temple.
- Reechgarh : Reechgarh is a huge cave hidden within the folds of the hill of Pachmarhi, which gets its name from a local legend. The myth says that once a giant bear (reech in Hindi) used to live in this cave. The climb up to the cave is covered with lush greenery, and the caves act as natural air conditioners with cool wind blowing through them.
- Pandava Caves
- Bee Falls ( Bee Waterfall )
- Handi Khoh
- Gupt and Bada Mahadev
Day 00: TRAVEL FROM MUMBAI
- Meet Adventure Geek Leader at LTT. by 3.30 pm Catch Train
- Participants can board from Thane & Kalyan.
- Dinner time (Bring your Own Dinner)
- Will be having a few games too while traveling.
DAY 01: BHOPAL-PACHMARHI SIGHTSEEING
- Our group will reach Bhopal Station ( Rani Kamlapati ) early in the morning.
- Take a Private Vehicle To Pachmarhi.
- Rooms will be allotted on a sharing basis.
- After breakfast, we will proceed towards sightseeing.
- Visit- Pandava Caves, Gupt and Bada Mahadev, Handi Koh, and Chauragarh Trek(Optional).
- Enjoy Musical Night and Bonfire.
- Dinner and overnight stay in camp/hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Stay: Hotel at Pachmarhi (matkuli)
DAY 02: GYPSY SIGHTSEEING
- Wake up in the morning, freshen up, and take your breakfast check out from the hotel)resort).
- After that, we will proceed sightseeing.
- We will board a Gypsy and visit- Bee Fall, Reechgarh, Dhoopgarh (the highest Sunset Point of Madhya Pradesh), and Jata Shankar.
- The evening after dinner,
- Meal: Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 03:- Pachmarhi to Bhopal
Post Breakfast, We will Pack our Bags and leave.
we will proceed back towards Bhopal.
Reach Bhopal and Catch the train around 2 pm
DAY 04: REACHED
- Early morning reached Mumbai and this thrilling journey comes to an end with fond memories, new friends & a mobile gallery loaded with glimpses of this adventure's trip.
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
FAQ ( Frequently Ask Questions ) :
1. What is the best way to reach Pachmarhi?
2. What are the places near Pachmarhi?
3. What are the things to do in Pachmarhi?
4. What is the local food in Pachmarhi?
5. What is the best time to visit Pachmarhi?
6. Who should visit Pachmarhi?
7. What is not so good about Pachmarhi?
8. What is famous about Pachmarhi?
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai SL coach
- Private Vehicle from Station to Hotel and Sightseeing
- Accommodation in a Hotel for 2 nights on Triple Occupancy
- Meals- Breakfasts and Dinners.
- All Sight-Seeing Mentioned.
- Gypsy Ride
- Tour Captain.
- First Aid Kit.
- Memories for a lifetime.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not listed above.
- Any cost occurred due to any emergency / calamity.
- Any changes in which results to extra cost.