Adventure Geek invites you for Pawna Lake Camping.
Just a few hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everyone and every mood.
Looking at getting away from noise, pollution, and the mundane city life? Pawna Lake is located near Lonavala and is perfectly nestled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is all about being close to nature, getting lost in the scenic views it offers and lots n lots of fun!!!
Adventure Geek invites you to our Pawna Lake Campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored ancient temple beside the Lake which gets submerged in water in monsoons!!! Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?
Checkout Our other Camping on Weekend
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
Pawna Lake Camping Scehdule
Participant need to reach Pawna Lake Directly via own car,bike we will provide location on whatsapp.
04:30 PM - Check-In at Pawna Lake Camping
One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at Pawna lakeside camp. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
05:00 PM - Enjoy sunset view with Chai and Pakoda at Pawna Campsite. Play games like archery, football, cricket, badminton, carrom, etc.
08:00 PM - Have Barbeque (Limited) Veg/Non-veg at Pawna Camping
9:00 PM - Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. Have Dinner under Star-lit Sky.
11:30 PM Lights-Off and Sleep under the Star
7:00 AM - Watch Awesome sunrise view from Pawna Campsite
8:00 AM - Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 AM - Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 AM - Say Goodbye to us and checkout with amazing memories.
Pawna Lake Camping FAQ
How far is the Pawna Lake Camping from Mumbai?
Pawna is 140 km from Mumbai
How to Travel to Pawna Lake Campsite?
One can travel by Own car,Bike.or reach till Lonavala Station by train and catch rick to the campsite (Cost of the Rick one side is 600-800
Are kids allowed at Pawna Lake Camping?
Yes, Kids are allowed at Pawna Lake Camping.
Is Pet allowed at Pawna Lake Camping?
No,Not on Every weekend, We keep Special event for Pet.
Are there Washroom Facilities at Pawna Lake Camping?
There are proper Western and Indian Washroom Facilities
Do we get Jain Food at Pawna?
Yes you will get Jain Food But need to Let us know while Booking.
Is it safe for Solo Traveller or Girls group?
Yes,Our Campsite has Security and other measures are taken care for Safety.
What is included in the tour
- Campfire with Games
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/Triple/Four sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Barbeque (Limited)
- Morning Tea Breakfast (Milk/Coffee/Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel.
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
- Cancellation within 12 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 70% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.