Adventure Geek invite you for trekking near Mumbai and Pune to Peb fort trek / Vikatgad Trek|
Peb fort is also knows as Vikatgad.Peb fort is a small fort near the ranges of Matheran on northeast side of Panvel at a distance of 3-4 km on west side of Neral. It is also known as Vikatgad and has an elevation of 2100 feets. The forts and hills in and around Peb Fort are Nakhind, Chanderi, Mahasmal and Prabalgad. This fort is visible from the edge of Panorama Point at Matheran or from Matheran Toy Train after you cross the One Kiss Tunnel.
Price of the Event
550/- without Travel Ex Neral
1350/- pp is with Travel from Borivali to Borivali
- Witness the beauty of the fort at the crack of dawn.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris.
- Explore New Place in Matheran.
Peb Fort Trek / Vikatgad Trek Itinerary
- 06.00 AM: Report at Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP), Borivali E
06:30 AM: Dadar TT Circle, other pickup points timings will be shared on the WhatsApp group
- 09:00 AM: Reach Matheran Parking
- 09:30 AM: Introduction and briefing before we start our trek
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Trek to Peb Fort and summit
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM: Relax and have your Lunch
- 01:00 PM: Start descending to Matheran by the same route
- 04:00 PM: Reach Matheran
- 05:00 PM: Start our journey back to Borivali
08.00 PM: Reach Borivali with Great Memories
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
Or Send Screenshot on Below Watsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Watsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidlines
FAQ FoPeb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek
1.What is the Grade Level of Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort ?
Grade level is easy for Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek First timers, Beginners, Amateurs can do trek
2. How to reach Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek from Mumbai?
The distance from Mumbai to Matheran is 80 kilometers. It will take two hours drive from Mumbai.
3.Can we drive till Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek location, Matheran?
Yes, we will provide you Location till the base village. You can meet our Leader at Base Village.
4.The number of days required for this hike?
Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek,Karjat. is one day trek
5. Is there food available on Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek ?
No, there is no Food options available at base village. Please carry packed lunch for this trek.
6. How much time required to climb Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek Karjat?
Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek requires two hour 30 min to climb, it is a small trek.
7. Where can we park our cars?
Yes at Base Village but at your own risk.
8. Do Single travellers female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
9. Are kids allowed on Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek ?
No Kids below 15 years are not allowed on Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort Trek .
10. Phone connectivity?
Good phone connectivity is available for most cellular services.
11. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway / Gpay / Phonepay.
On the spot payment, they are not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus/jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is a must.
12. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
NO. People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai in Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea,Packed Lunch and Evening Tea
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above.|
- Personal Expenses