Adventure Geek Invites you to Prabalmachi Night Trek & Camping
Prabalmachi Camping is located between Matheran and Panvel and comes under the Raigad District in the state of Maharashtra, India.Prabalmachi is a very small and remote village on the base of Fort Prabalgad. The beauty of this place is due to its rustic location where you find lots of nature and no pollution at all.Trek to Prabalmachi is about 1.5 hrs to 2 hours from its base. Height of the Prabalmachi village is 390 metres above sea level.
The village of Prabalmachi is the ‘base camp’ for a trek up the Prabalgad Fort (766 m) and Kalavantin is a 500m .It is located near the Machi and Vajepur villages.The Prabalgad Fort stands at an elevation of 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats. The fort was previously known as Muranjan until it was taken over and renamed by the Maratha forces under Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s rule. The fort has a Ganesh temple and some unidentified stone ruins. Its sister fort is Irshalgad. Right next to Prabalgad, to its north, lies the steep Kalavantin fort.
Checkout Our Upcoming Event near Mumbai
Prabalmachi Night Trek Highlights
- Scenic view of city from Prabalmachi / plateau and the cool breeze
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surrounding and the city
- Amazing hike in the woods
- Wonderful climbs
- Camping at the top of the plateau
- Games with lots of fun
Prabalmachi Camping and trekking
Meeting Point :
06:15 pm Borivali East, National Park Gate
07.15 pm Dadar Pritam Hotel
07.30 pm K-star Mall, Chembur
08.00 pm Vashi below the bridge
08.30 pm Mcd Kamothe
09:30 pm Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
09:45 pm Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone at the event
09:50 pm Start the trek, Reach plateau by 11.00 pm and explore the surrounding
10:45 pm Dinner time; enjoy local cuisines specially cooked for us… followed by a bonfire and lots of fun. If tired can retire and take a rest in tents.
08:00 am Wake up call, freshen up and get ready for kalavantin fort (optional).
09:00 am Start descending post-breakfast along with the beautiful memories from the event
10:30 am Start return journey towards Mumbai by local transport
11:00 am Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet again.
FAQ for Prabhalmachi Camping and Trekking
What is included in the tour
Prabalmachi Night Trek Inclusions
- Travel from Borival/Dadar to Base village and Return
- Unlimited Dinner, breakfast in the morning
- Local guidance
- Entry Fee
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
Prabalmachi Night Trek Exclusions
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- Id Proof
- 2 Litres of water (Must
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power bank
- Carry Blanket/jacket
- Torch with new batteries
- Extra pair of clothes, socks (Optional)
- Cap, Camera as (Optional)
- 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible.
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.