Adventure Geek Invites you to Prabalmachi Night Trek & Camping
Prabalmachi Camping is located between Matheran and Panvel and comes under the Raigad District in the state of Maharashtra, India.Prabalmachi is a very small and remote village on the base of Fort Prabalgad. The beauty of this place is due to its rustic location where you find lots of nature and no pollution at all.Trek to Prabalmachi is about 1.5 hrs to 2 hours from its base. Height of the Prabalmachi village is 390 metres above sea level.
The village of Prabalmachi is the ‘base camp’ for a trek up the Prabalgad Fort (766 m) and Kalavantin is a 500m .It is located near the Machi and Vajepur villages.The Prabalgad Fort stands at an elevation of 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats. The fort was previously known as Muranjan until it was taken over and renamed by the Maratha forces under Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s rule. The fort has a Ganesh temple and some unidentified stone ruins. Its sister fort is Irshalgad. Right next to Prabalgad, to its north, lies the steep Kalavantin fort.
Checkout Our Upcoming Event near Mumbai
Prabalmachi Night Trek Highlights
- Scenic view of the city from Prabalmachi
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surroundings and the city
- Amazing hike in the woods
- Wonderful climbs
- Camping at the top of the plateau
- Games with lots of fun
Prabalmachi Camping and trekking
Prabhalmachi Camping | Kalavanting Durg Trek
We’ll be boarding the below train from the nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Participant need to board 2nd Compartment
Panvel Slow Local
04:51 pm CST
05:09 pm Vadala Road
05:20 pm Kurla
05:40 pm Vashi
05:49 pm Nerul
06:11 pm Panvel
Thane Slow Local
05:23 pm Thane
05:40 pm Koparkhairne
05:52 pm Nerul
06:00 pm Kharghar
06:15 pm Panvel
Meeting Point: Panvel Railway Station at 06:30 pm
06:30 pm Meet the Team at Panvel station and move towards Thakurwadi by private transport which is the base village of Prabalmachi Camping.
07:30 pm Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
07:45 pm Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone at the event
08:00 pm Start the trek, Reach plateau by 09.30 pm and explore the surrounding
10:00 pm Dinner time; enjoy local cuisines specially cooked for us… followed by a bonfire and lots of fun. If tired can retire and take a rest in tents.
07:00 am Wake up call, freshen up
08:30 am Start descending post-breakfast along with the beautiful memories from the event
10:30 am Start return journey towards Mumbai by local transport
11:00 am Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet again.
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
Or Send a Screenshot on Below Watsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidelines
FAQ for Prabhalmachi Camping and Trekking
What is included in the tour
- Prabalmachi Night Trek Inclusions
- Travel from Panvel Station to Base village and Return
- Unlimited Dinner, Breakfast (Veg / Non-Veg / Jain)
- Entry Charges
- Local guidance
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
Prabalmachi Night Trek Exclusions
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- Id Proof
- 2 Litres of water (Must
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power bank
- Carry Blanket/jacket
- Torch with new batteries
- Extra pair of clothes, socks (Optional)
- Cap, Camera as (Optional)
- 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible.
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.