Adventure Geek invites you to Rajmachi trek and camping
About Rajmachi Fort:-
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in Maharashtra. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near famous hill stations of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. Historically, the Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat (ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on the Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi fort played a strategic role in the First Anglo-Maratha War. Rajmachi Fort has been declared a protected monument.
Check out other Event in Mumbai
- Shrivardhan Fort
- Manoranjan Fort
- Rajmachi Caves
- Jungle Night Trek
- Tent Stay and Local Curisine
Rajmachi Trek and Camping
Difficulty Level:- Easy
Endurance:- Easy - Moderate (14 KMS Jungle Trek)
Day 1: Saturday
Meeting Point – Lonavala Railway station Platform No. 1 near ticket counter i.e Exit Gate
Mumbai People – Please catch Deccan Exp (12123)
Pune People – Please catch 06.00 pm Pune-Lonavala local.
Train Details from Mumbai
CSMT - Deccan Exp
Mumbai Cst (CSTM)- 5:10 pm
Karjat (KJT) - 06:33 pm
Lonavala (LNL) - 07.18 pm
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
06.02 pm – Pune Station
06.08 pm – Shivaji Nagar
06:25 pm – Pimpri
06.29 pm – Chinchwad
06.50 pm – Talegaon
07.27 pm – Lonavala
07.30 pm – Meet Leader at Lonavala Station
07.45 pm – Start Walking toward Rajmachi Fort (14km trek)
(Along the side you can witness Fireflies and enjoy light bulb firefly)
10.30 pm – Reach Rajmachi and freshen up.
11.00 pm – Dinner.
Post Dinner Doze off
11.55 pm – Retire for the day
Day 2: Sunday
06:00 am Wake up call and freshen up.
06:30 am Trek to Shrivardhan Fort.
09:00 am Back to base village and enjoy breakfast.
10.00 am Start our Return Journey Back to Lonavala by Local Transport
12:30 pm Reach Lonavala and catch a train
04:00 pm Reach Mumbai/Pune.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Rajmachi to Lonavala
- All Meals as mentioned in Itinerary (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Entry fee.
- Dormitory/ Camping Accommodation
- Adventure Geek Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water.
- Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
- Train Tickets.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Sleeping Bag/Mat/Bedsheet/
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
Advance Payment will not be refunded.