Adventure Geek invites you for Rann of Kutch
Rann Kutch is Pristine white sand, chilly winter nights, scrumptious food, heavenly horizons, melodious folk music, traditional dance; could it be any better for your ultimate break from the busy office life? Surrounded by the Arabian Sea, Kutch marks as the last Indian territory towards the west with numerous crafts, traditions, and cultures brimming to the point of brilliance.
As Mark Twain says-“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness”, don’t hesitate and pack your bags since Kutch Rann Utsav is just around the corner. Discover yourself, hear silence, speak to the unknown and make new friends. The land of the white desert is waiting for you to unravel its mysteries.
Make your travel memories this season. It promises you mouthwatering cuisines, state-of-the-art metal crafts, embroidered stuff, traditional dances & events that you can never forget.
Rann of Kutch festival is also famous as Kutch Festival.
Batches:- Special Batch for New Year.
- Walk on the white dessert
- Witness the unforeseen beauty of moon night
- Magical white crystals of salt
- Endless horizon of Rann fusing with the moonlight
- Ride on a Camel
- Accommodation in Kutchi Style Stay called Bhunga
- Soul-stirring folk music of Kutch
- Indulge in the local delicacies
Kutch white desert
Bhuj to rann of kutch
Rann of kutch utsav
Kutch tour package
Day 0 :
Meet the Adventure Geek representative at Bandra Station at 5:00 p.m. Board Kutch Express Express and enjoy the Overnight Journey by train.
Day 1 :
Reach Bhuj at 9:00 am and head towards the Rann Utsav by private A/c vehicle.
11.00 AM to 12:00 PM: Check-in and freshen up in Tent/Bhunga
12.30 PM to 02.00 PM: Enjoy a Delectable Local Cuisine Lunch at the Dining Area
02.00 PM to 04.30 PM: Shopping/Adventure Time
04.30 PM to 05.00 PM: Evening High Tea
05.00 PM to 07.30 PM: Visit White Rann of Kutch
08.00 PM to 09.30 PM: Dinner at Dining Area
09.00 PM to 10.00 PM: Cultural Activities followed by Grand Housie at White Rann Resort
Day 2 :
06.30 AM: Morning Visit to White Rann
07.30 AM to 09.00 AM: Breakfast at Dining Area
09.30 AM: Check-out and Departure for Bhuj with a Complimentary Sightseeing
Lunch en route
Reach Bhuj station around 7 and catch a train/bus for Mumbai.
Day 3 :
10.30 AM: Reach Borivali Station
11.25 AM: Reach Bandra Station with Happy and Good Memories
Places to Visit :
Swami Narayan Temple :
This mandir comes under the Narnarayan Dev Gadi. Senior devotees Gangarambhai jethi Sundarjibhai, Jigneshwarbhai, and others from the Bhuj region of Kutch went to Gadhada where God Swaminarayan was attending a Fuldol festival. In that festival, the devotees of Bhuj met Swaminarayan and requested him to construct a temple in Bhuj.
Bhuj is one of the six places where Lord Shree Swaminarayan constructed the temple Himself. This divine thought of Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan alone signifies the vast amount of spirituality the land of Kutch offered not only in the past but even today.
2. Magnetic Point :
Magnetic Hill: On the way to Kalo Dungar you will experience the magnetic hill, the gravity is higher than the Ladakh, everyone knows about Ladakh magnetic hill, Ladakh is nothing compared to Kalo Dungar, it's about 250 meters long.
3. Tropic Of Cancer :
Situated at around 23.4 Degrees north of the Equator Tropic of Cancer Passes through Kutch, Surendranagar, Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Ravalli, and Sabarkantha districts of Gujarat. Mehsana – It is one of the districts in Gujarat city through which the Tropic of Cancer passes.
4. Kalo Dungar ( The Black Hills ) Kutch :
Kalo Dungar or Black Hill is the highest point in Kutch, Gujarat, India, at 462 m (1,516 ft). It is located 97 km (60 mi) from District headquarters of Bhuj and 25 km (16 mi) from nearest town Khavda.This is probably the only place in Kachchh from where a panoramic view of the Great Rann of Kutch is possible. Since it is located very near to the Pakistan border, there is an Army post at the top; beyond here, only military personnel are allowed.
The Kalo Dungar is also famous for a 400-year-old Dattatreya temple.
Kalo Dungar magnetic hill or Kalo Dungar Anti Gravity slope is an hill road with optical illusion of a gravity hill where vehicle seems to defy the gravity and roll from down slope to up the slope.
5.Kutchi Bhunga :
We offering to stay in traditional Kutchi Bhungas. These bhunga are traditionally decorated with mud-mirror art work, provides rural feel and are comfortable to stay. Our Bhungas are meticulously constructed in the traditional way. All the mud cottage are traditionally crafted with interior mud work and decorated with traditional cloth patch works and local paintings on wall, beautifully decorated with regional handicrafts and feature en suite bathroom facilities.
6. Rann Utsav :
Rann Utsav is an awesome festival in Kutch, Gujarat, India. It is a Carnival of Music, Dance, and natural beauty of White Rann where you can experience tent city luxury and much more. Visiting on Full Moon Day must be a dream for every traveler. Kutch Rann Utsav is the shimmering landscape that gives the enchanting moments of this Fest, which feels like Heaven On Earth during Festival Time. In fact, it’s a Family holiday destination to explore fun moments and store in cameras for a lifetime. It will be from 1st Nov 2023 to 25th Feb 2024
There are plenty of things to do during the ran festival stay including participation in Golf Cart, ATV Ride, Camel Cart Excursion, Paramotoring, Meditation, Yoga, and Enjoying Gujarati Culture.
7. White Thar Desert of Kutch, Gujarat :
Rann of Kutch, also known as White Rann or Great Rann of Kutch is a seasonal salt marsh located in the Thar desert in Gujarat and partly in the Sindh province of Pakistan. This vast expanse of salt crust is formed because the rate of evaporation of water is lesser than the rate of precipitation. It is one of the largest salt deserts in the world. The White Rann covers almost 7500 square km of the area. The name ‘Rann’ comes from the word “Viraan” which means deserted wasteland. It’s a treat to the eyes to see white salt marsh for as far as your eyes go.
8. Prag Mahal :
Prag Mahal is named after Rao Pragmalji, who commissioned it and construction began in 1865. It was designed by Colonel Henry St Clair Wilkins in what the local tourist office describes as the Italian Gothic style, although it would be better described as a Romanesque architecture twist on the Indo-Saracenic Revival style, and many Italian artisans were involved in its construction. The palace artisans' wages were paid in gold coins. Construction of the palace, which ultimately cost 3.1 million rupees, was completed in 1879 during the regency of Khengarji III (Pragmalji II's son) following Pragmalji II's death in 1875. The local Kutchi builder community (Mistris of Kutch) was also involved in the construction of Prag Mahal along with Colonel Wilkins.
9. Aaina Mahal :
The Aina Mahal (lit. 'Palace of Mirrors') is an 18th-century palace that is located next to the Prag Mahal in Darbargadh, Bhuj, Gujarat, India. The palace was built by Rao Lakhpatji of Kutch State around 1750. Lakhpatji's master craftsman Ram Singh Malam designed the palace in the local style and decorated it in the European style with glass, mirrors, and tiles. The palace had two floors; the first floor had the Audience Hall, the Pleasure Hall, the Hall of Mirrors, and the State Apartments, and the second floor had the ante-chamber, Darbar (Court) Hall, and Marriage Hall. The building has been converted into a museum which includes a "Europeanerie" collection that includes clocks, wares, mechanical toys, paintings, and pictures.
10. Vijaya Vilas Palace :
Vijaya Vilas Palace is a summer palace of ADITYA GELOT Maharao of Kutch located on the beach of Mandvi in Kutch, Gujarat, India. Built during the reign of Prince Patel, the Maharao of Kutch, as a summer resort for the use of his son and heir to the kingdom, the Yuvraj Shri Vijayaraji, it was named after him as Vijaya Vilas Palace. The construction of the palace started in 1920 and was completed in 1929. The palace was built with red sandstone. Its distinctive Rajput architecture largely refers to the plan of the palaces of Orchha and Datia. It is designed with a central high dome on pillars, Bengal domes on the sides, windows with colored glass, carved stone 'jalis', domed bastions at the corners, an extended porch, and other stone-carved elements. The palace is set in the middle of gardens with water channels and marble fountains. The carved stone works of Jalis, Jharokas, Chhatris, Chhajas, murals and other stone carvings, and colored glass work on windows and door panels have all been meticulously crafted by the architect and craftsmen from Jaipur, Rajasthan, Bengal and Saurashtra, and local Kutchi artisan community, the Mistris of Kutch and Suthars. The balcony at the top offers a complete view of the surrounding area. The windows ensure the feeling of being in the open space, with sea winds passing through.
11. Mandavi Beach :
The Mandvi beach is a stretch of golden-brown sand located at the southernmost point of Gujarat's Kutch district. It is located south of the main intersection, Bhuj. The beach is located in the same town as its name, which historically had a busy port serving India. The historic part of the town still has the fort wall from the former trading center. The serene beach is a welcome addition for visitors to the area. Evenings are especially wonderful because of the sunset and all the activities from snack vendors to balloon vendors.
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- The WhatsApp group will Make and will add you to the Group one day before the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day before the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Things to Carry :
• Water Bottles
• Extra Pair of clothes
• Good pair of shoes, and a pair of Flip Flop
• Cap, sunglasses, scarf
• Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
• Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
• Any medicines that you consume normally, after consulting a doctor
• Mosquito repellent
• Snacks and biscuits to munch on (Optional)
• Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
• Personal Medication
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY :
Cancellation within 24 hours of payment is 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours before the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of the outing 90% refundable.
If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of the outing 60% will be refunded.
If done prior to 3 days of the outing 30% will be refunded
After that, no refund will be provided.
• All sightseeing and activities depend on the time available.
• Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except for high-end luxury hotels, restaurants, and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit cards and debit cards is not accepted throughout Rann.
• ATMs are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding, ATMs is also difficult.
• Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
• You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure, etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
• Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
• Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the ongoing event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
1. Where is Rann Utsav?
- The location of Rann Utsav Is in Dhordo village, it is 80 km from the Bhuj city near to the white Rann.
2. What is the famous thing about Rann of Kutch?
- The Rann of Kachchh is famous for its white salty desert sand and is reputed to be the largest salt desert in the world. 'Rann' means desert in Hindi which in turn is derived from the Sanskrit word 'Irina' which also means desert.
3. Which season is best for Kutch trip?
- Kutch in Winter – From November to February
Winter season is the best season to visit Rann of Kutch. During this season, the desert comes to life in its full glory of thousand hues. It is the best time to visit Kutch for sightseeing.
4. How many days are required to visit Rann of Kutch ?
- If you want to enjoy Rann of Kutch and Rann Utsav to the fullest then stay for 4 Days & 3 Nights or 3 Days 2 nights. This way not only you can relax and travel to various places however you can go to the white desert multiple times to take memorable moments from Kutch for your life.
5. What are the famous activities at Rann of Kutch ?
- Motor paragliding - one of the major attraction , camel cart ride and camel ride , folk dance on a folk music , a great shopping experience at the fair like All the indigenous kutchi products which brings the smell of Kutch and its Culture to your place.
6. Which type of of food we get ?
- You get only vegetarian and Jain food during rann utsav
7. How do we reach to the Rann Utsav Festival ?
To reach Rann Utsav you have to book any package by us. In that package, we are providing transportation facility from the Bhuj railway station . To reaching Bhuj you will get Train and private bus services. for more details.
If you have your own vehicle you can directly reach Rann Utsav Tent City, Dhordo.
8. How far is Dholavira From Rann of Kutch?
- Its 19.6 km . Distance from Rann of Kutch to Dholavira.
9. Where do we stay in rann of kutch package ?
- We offering to stay in traditional Kutchi Bhungas. These bhunga are traditionally decorated with mud-mirror art work, provides rural feel and are comfortable to stay. Our Bhungas are meticulously constructed in the traditional way. All the mud cottage are traditionally crafted with interior mud work and decorated with traditional cloth patch works and local paintings on wall, beautifully decorated with regional handicrafts and feature en suite bathroom facilities.
10. What is your refund policy ?
- 25% retention charges, if cancelled more than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- 50% retention charges, if cancelled more than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival (but less than 45 days).
- 100% retention charges, if cancelled less than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival.
Changes in dates, or guest names would be treated as Cancellation.
Rann of Kutch Packages
Bhuj to Rann of Kutch
Kutch Rann Utsav Packages
Rann of Kutch in Map
Rann of Kutch Tour
Kutch Resort Dhordo
Rann of Kutch is in White Salt
Rann of Kutch in December
Rann of Kutch Festival 2023
Rann of Kutch Kite Festival
Rann of Kutch Package
Rann of Kutch 2023
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Bhuj Travelling & Return
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Bhunga (Kutchi Style Circular Mud Houses)
- Bhuj to Bhuj Travelling in an AC vehicle
- Sightseeing at Mandvi Beach, Aina Mahal, Kala Dongar, Prag Mahal, Vijay Vilas Palace
- Entry fees, parking, and toll charges
- Guide Cost
- 1st Day - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 2nd Day: Breakfast, Lunch
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal during journey and not included in the inclusion
- Personal expenses
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Camel Ride / ATV ride / Segway / etc activities
- Cultural Performances
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
♣ Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
♣ We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 20 days before your trip’s departure date.
♣ You can choose new dates and/or a new destination without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.