Tringalwadi fort (3000 ft asl) is where trekkers trek up to for views of the Kalsubai mountain ranges. Fort can be accessed through a narrow pathway, down to the Tringalwadi Lake. Pleasant atmosphere and the cool breeze, makes every trekker visit this fort again. On reaching the top the view of the Tringalwadi Dam is breathtaking. on the Top from the devastated castle leads us further ahead to the secret doorway of the fort after taking a right turn from the same path, one has to climb down to reach this door. Further down step one can notice the door being carved within a single sheet of rock. On its right hand side one can see a statue of Lord Hanuman, about 6-7 feet high. A carved step on the mountain ahead leads to the top of the fort. A beautiful Goddess Temple makes it picture perfect. One of the best Shades of green admits the Clouds!!!!!
- Carved idol of Hanuman
- Water cistern near the temple
- Explore old and ruined PandavLeni caves
- Stunning backdrop
Tringalwadi Fort Trek 2023
- Trek Trail: Hiking
- Base Village: Tringalwadi Village
- Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Trek Endurance: Medium
- Trek Duration: 2 - 4 hrs (both sides)
- Best Time: Monsoon
- Distance from Mumbai: 109 km
05:30 am: Meet the Leaders at SGNP, Borivali (E)
05:45 am: Depart for Tringalwadi, Pickups on the way
Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra on WEH
06:25 am: Pick up from Sion Lunch Home, Sion
07:15 am: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane
10:30 am: Reach base village and have breakfast
11:00 am: Start to ascend after Introduction and Instructions
12:30 am: Reach the top and explore the fort, have lunch
02:30 pm: Start to descend towards the base of Trinagalwadi fort
03:30 pm: Reach base village and freshen up
04:30 pm: Start return journey
08:00 pm: Reach Mumbai
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
- Or Send a Screenshot on Below Whatsapp Number
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidelines
Why Adventure Geek for Tringalwadi Fort Trek?
- 6 years of experience in organizing Sudhagad Fort Trek with safety.
- Served over 500+ customers last year with amazing reviews.
- Limited Participants with best services.
- Travel always in AC bus.
- We provide one trek leader for every group of 10 people.
What is included in the tour
- Food: Breakfast, & Evening Tea / Coffee
- Transportation charges from Borivali to Base Village and Back
- Expertise and Guide Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Any personal expenses such as Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
- Identity proof (must)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
- TORCH with extra batteries Cap, etc.
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters, extra clothes.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- No Smoking, tobacco, and alcohol
- This is a outdoor tour. All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure, etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
– Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.