Matheran is a most splendid hill station in Maharashtra. The climate of Matheran is very cool. Garbett Plateau is located on the south-west side of Matheran. The base village of Garbett Plateau is Bhivpuri which is 71 km and 110 km away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Garbett Plateau is in Karjat Taluka of Raigad District. The Night trek to Garbett plateau is through Dhom Lake, few Water Streams and a steep Jungle Trail. The duration of the trek is around 3 hours. Thus, the endurance required is High.
- Panaromic Views
- 360° view of Matheran
- Picturesque Sunrise
- Thrill Night Trek
- Fun & Masti on the Route
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Karjat Fast Local
06:10 am CST
06:18 am Byculla
06:24 am Dadar
06:31 am Kurla
06:35 am Ghatkopar
06:50 am Thane
07:02 am Dombivli
07:10 am Kalyan
07:51 am Bhivpuri Road
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Road Railway Station at 07:55 am
● 08:00 am Meet-up, freshen up, gear up for the trek
● 08:30 am Start the trek with a small warm up walk.
● 08:50 am Reach Dhom Lake, Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
● 09:00 am Continue with the traverse of the lake
● 10:30 am Reach village, take some rest and continue
● 12:30 pm Reach garbett plateau, take some rest and then explore the surrounding,
● 12:45 pm Have lunch self carried on the trek
● 01:00 pm Start moving towards the top to get a panoramic view of the sun rise
● 01:30 pm Reach top settle down enjoy the surrounding, click pics and have fun
● 02:00 pm Post all the masti and after clicking loads of pics, we will move towards our taxi stand
● 03:30 pm Reach Neral station, freshen-up and have breakfast and tea
● 04:30 pm Take a return train to mumbai
● 06:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Dasturi naka To Neral Station
- Breakfast Unlimited
- Adventure Geek Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Water, Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Torch with an extra set of batteries
- Ready to have some food like biscuit, cakes, chip, etc.
- Trek Shoes & Extra pair of floaters
- Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold the following items
- Water Bottle (2lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T-shirt.
- Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
- Mattress, chaddar, sleeping bag anything to sleep
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance thats illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.