Adventure Geek Invites you to Sudhagad Fort Monsoon Trek from Mumbai
Sudhagad / Bhorapgad is a hill fort situated in Maharashtra, India. The origin of this fort is said to date back to the 2nd century B.C. the same age as the Thanale Caves and Khadsamble caves nearby. It was then called Bhrorapgad (after its presiding deity, Bhoraidevi). In 1436, it was captured by the Bahamani Sultan. In 1657, the Marathas took over and renamed it “Sudhagad” (the sweet one). It was a large fort and Sudhagad was considered by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharajas the capital of his kingdom. He surveyed it but instead chose Raigad because of its central location.
In the regime of the Peshwas, the ‘Pantsachivas’ of Bhor became the custodians of this fort. After the annexation of princely states in 1950, the fort became patronless. As a result, the fort is in a state of ruins, even though it
Checkout our Other Events in Mumbai
- Sudhagad main entrance
- Pantsachiv Wada
- The forest around the fort
- Bhoraidevi temple
- Secret escape route
- Shiva Temple on the fort
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surrounding
Sudhagad Fort Trek | Sudhagad Fort
Sudhagad Monsoon Trek From Mumbai 2023
- Every Weekend From Mumbai by Ac Bus
- Cost Friendly and Less Crowded
- Trek Trail: Hiking
- Base Village: Sudhagad Village
- Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Endurance: Medium/ Average
- Trek Duration: 6 - 8 hrs (both sides)
- Best Time: Throughout the year
- Distance from Mumbai: 160 km
10:00 pm: Meet Leaders at SGNP, Borivali (E)
10:45 pm: Leave for Sudhagad Base, Pickups on the way
11:15 pm: Pick up at SION LUNCH HOME, SION (E)
11:30 pm: Pick up at K-star Mall, Chembur
12:15 am: Pickup at Vashi Below Main Bridge
12:30 am: Pickup at Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
03:00 am: Reach Base Village & Rest
05:00 am: Wake-up Call
05:30 am: Breakfast Time
06:00 am: Start trek after a short brief
09:00 am: Reach On Top Sudhagad. Exploring Fort,
Share some History about Fort and the mountain range seen from the top.
11:00 am: Start Descending Sudhagad
01:30 pm: Reach Base Village
02:00 pm: Have Lunch (veg-nonveg)
03:30 pm: Start Return journey to Mumbai
08:00 pm: Reach Mumbai (Approx)
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Health & Fitness:
For instant energy carry glucose powder or energy drinks or chocolates. Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads-up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Monsoon Precaution Measures:
- Use trekking shoes with a good grip to avoid slipping.
- Take precautions against bugs.
- Carry First Aid & Necessary Gear.
- Protect your valuable items like cameras, phones, IDs, etc with an extra plastic cover and then put them in your bag.
- keep in touch with a friend and family member.
- Important to make note of all emergency contacts and numbers.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has one`s hands-free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited .
Why Adventure Geek for Sudhagad Fort Trek ?
- 6 years of experience in organizing Sudhagad fort Trek with safety .
- Served over 500+ customers last year with amazing review.
- Limited Participants with best services.
- Travel always in AC bus.
- We provide one trek leader for every group of 10 people.
1) What do I need to carry on Sudhagad fort Trek?
Ans: Good trekking shoes, water, rainwear, extra pair of clothes.
2) What do we eat and drink while on trek?
Ans: Plenty of water, energy drinks, quick energy chocolates, and yoga bars.
3) Is there any pickup points?
Ans: Yes, Our Bus Starts from Borivali Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and we have pickup points from Goregaon, Andheri, Sion, Thane, and Kalyan.
4) What type of food will be provided?
Ans: Depending on your food preference Veg-NonVeg/ Jain food(Need to let us know in Advance ) will be provided at the base village of the trek made by the local Villagers in their houses. this food is home-cooked. On top, we provide breakfast Poha and Tea unlimited.
5) Where will we stay?
Ans: No stay is required for this event. We will only stop at the base village for some time for introduction and instruction to be given by the trek leader.
6) Will I get bottled water?
Ans: Normal well water shall be provided. Villagers now sell bottled water on the route on weekends. Please carry a reusable water bottle it helps in reducing waste.
7) Can I charge my phone?
Ans: No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Borivali to the Base village of Sudhagad and Back
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Guide Charges
- Entry Fee
- Adventure Geek Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Card
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates,
- biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Torch and shoes (Compulsory)
- Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments at an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed at the event. Please pack accordingly.
- We advise participants with any medical issues /history not to opt for this event. Still, If he/she does so, it should be at the participant’s risk. The management won’t be responsible for any incident.
- Considering complicated routes and respecting everyone’s time, we will not entertain any participant reaching the base village by his/her own vehicle. One can come to the meeting point by his/her vehicle and park it there and join our transport from there.
- Smoking/drinking/smoke up is strictly prohibited during the event. Anyone found doing so will be immediately expelled from the event.
- We request you to go through the complete itinerary. Since it is a group event, we will not be in a position to entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Respecting the fellow trek mates, please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories.