Kerala’s least populous district, Wayanad is also its best-known secret. Complete with misty mountains, splendid forests, pristine rivers, and cascading waterfalls, Wayanad is ‘the’ hill station of choice in South India. Not particularly touristy, the district is famed for its wildlife parks and unspoiled nature. Interestingly, Wayanad’s recorded history dates back to as early as 10th century A.D. Pictorial carvings, on the walls of the Edakkal caves, however, show that forests here have probably been inhabited since the Neolithic Age. Ancient temples enclosed by mountains and forests bring reverence and mysticism to the region. Trek to mountain-top lakes and caves, bamboo raft through rivers, and cycle around winding roads to make the most of this spectacular North Kerala region. For the best views of Wayanad, however, you’d best take a bike tour through the paddy fields and small hamlets around.
Day 1 :
Meet Adventure Geek Leader 11.00 am at LTT and board the train. Overnight journey reach by 10.00 am next day.
Day 2 :
Get breakfast in the train and take a Jeep ride to Wayanad. Check in to the hotel on your arrival at Wayanad. Afternoon Visit Banasura Sagar Dam - the largest earth dam in India and the second largest of its kind in Asia, Karlard Lake and Adventure Camp. Overnight stay at hotel/ Resort at Wayanad.
Day 3 : The morning after breakfast time for a full day sightseeing in Wayanad visit Lakkidi View Point, En Ooru Tribal Village, and Pookode Lake and have fun boating and, Kanthanpara Waterfalls. Overnight stay at hotel/resort at Wayanad.
Day 4 : The morning after breakfast time for a full day sightseeing in Wayanad visit Soochiippara Water Falls, 900Kandi Glass Bridge, Elimpillery Off Road Jeep Safari (At extra Cost), Longest Zipline, Attamala View Point, Tea Plantation, and Tea Factory. Overnight stay at Wayanad
Day 5 : After breakfast checkout and proceed to visit the Jain temple at Sultan Bathery, Edakkal Caves - the Neolithic cave site of Edakkal, Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal and Phantom Rock, Karappuzha Dam and Adventure Park. Later drive to Bangalore. Drop Off
Our services end after dropping you at Bangalore.
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
Or Send a Screenshot on Below Whatsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidelines
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Kozhikode and Back in 3tier Ac Train Ticket
- Accommodation in Homestay and Hotels on Sharing Basis
- Meals for the Tour
- Private vehicle for Sight Seeing
- Entry fees during sightseeing, parking, and toll charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Adventure activities like zipline, boating, rafting.
- Food during train journey
- Any expenses personal in nature such as Souvenirs, Cold Drink and Water
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions