Adventure Geek Invites you to River Rafting in Kolad with Lunch
Kolad River Rafting is the preferred hot spot for all those eager to escape from hustle-busty city life. Located at just a couple of hour's drive from Mumbai, River rafting is the perfect choice for anyone looking to indulge in adventure in the green escapes of nature! Kundalika rafting camp gives you a rare opportunity to engage yourself in a multitude of adventure activities in the engaging company of nature. This is when you'll be rafting! You’re going to be facing rapids of up to 13 or 14 km.
Checkout Our River rafting Packages
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
Kolad River Rafting with Lunch
Kolad River Rafting
Kolad River Rafting From Mumbai & Pune
Kolad River Rafting Booking & Packages
- Rafting: 13 Km
- Base Village: Kolad
- Rafting Difficulty: Rapid III to Rapid IV
- Trek Endurance: Easy
- Trek Duration: 2 hrs
- Best Time: Throughout the year
Distance from Mumbai: 160 km
Cost of the Event:-
Weekday :- 1200/-
Additional Cost for Lunch will be 300/- Net pp
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary*
Leave from Mumbai around 5.30-06.00 am according to the place you leave in Mumbai for Kolad River Rafting.
for Breakfast, you can stop at Pali temple or any other place after you cross Imagica.
Reach the start point at River Rafting in Kolad around 07.00-07.30 am
Change Clothes if any
(No Cell Phone digital camera is allowed & also avoid gold ornaments)
Note:- You can take an Action Camera like Gopro
Guide for how to Raft in Kolad.
Listen to instructions from the experts properly
you will be provided with life jackets and helmets and paddles for River Rafting.
Enjoy River Rafting for 2 hours while you are in the rapid water of the Kundalika River.
Reach the End Point and take tumtum to come back to Starting Point
(Additional Cost 800-1000) where 8 people can sit
Not included in Package
Basic facilities are provided for changing at Both the point start/endPoint
Change Clothes & Fresh N up
Leave for Mumbai en route Lunch at Pali option as it is near Kolad
We will notify you after the Registration is Complete about the Slot timing and other Required Detail
The direction of the Starting Point will be given on Whatsapp
Feel Free to Call us for more Kolad Packages & Booking
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- We will send the Google map location of the Starting point so that you can reach there on time
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Kolad River Rafting FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How Safe is River Rafting in Kolad?
River Rafting has less risk, Our experienced guide will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps.
Kolad River Rafting Safe?
River Rafting is done in the river of Kundalika. Kolad River Rafting Rapids reaches up to Grade III rapids. River Rafting experts will train you how to ride the boat, you will be provided with life jackets and helmets. River Rafting experts will guide you throughout your ride on the Kundalika River.
Grade of River Rafting Rapids?
Kolad River Rafting Grade Level II - III
What are Kolad River Rafting Charges?
It Starts from 1200 - 3500 depending on service to service.
How many people are in a raft?
Min 4 – Max 8/10
When is a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
River Rafting at Kolad runs throughout the year.
But If you really want to enjoy it then the rainy season is the best for Kolad River Rafting.
Is transport included?
Yes, a Few of our White water rafting at Kolad event includes Transportation from Mumbai.
How far is Kolad from Mumbai/Pune?
Mumbai – Approx 145 km/ 4 hrs away, on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
Pune – Approx 110 kms/3 hrs away, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
There are no public transport options readily available so Prefer Own Car/Self Drive.
How do we get from the endpoint to the start point? ( IF TRAVELLING BY OWN CAR)
By rickshaws(Rs. 800 - 1000 approx.) - Drivers( Rs. 300-500 approx) for self-driven cars
How far is the end point to the start point?
25 km(by road) – approx 45 min
How far is the highway from the endpoint?
15 km – approx 25 min
Are there changing rooms or washrooms at the rafting start point/endpoint?
A simple setup is available with basic facilities.
Where do I book Kolad River Rafting?
Kolad River Rafting Booking can be done in advance, Kolad River Rafting rides are sold out weeks in advance to avoid last-minute disappointment we suggest you plan at least 20-30 days in advance.
How do I reach Kolad River Rafting?
We will provide Google Maps coordinates. It will take 3-4 hours to reach Kolad from Mumbai and Pune.
Stay option in Kolad?
We can manage your stay for Families, Groups, Corporate. There are many accommodation options available from River Facing Tents, Cottages, Homestay, and Hotels.
Activities to do in Kolad?
Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River.
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Andharban Waterfall Trek
Bhira Dam Camping
Pali Temple visit
Imagica and Aqua Imagica.
For Kolad River rafting Contact Number Call us on 9004675388
Email us email@example.com
Click on book now button to make payment and complete the registration process.
Any Query Please Feel to Contact Us We are Happy to Help You...!!!
What is included in the tour
- 13km Rafting
- Buffet Lunch
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Gopro Videos and Photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.