Adventure Geek Invites you to River Rafting in Kolad with Lunch
Kolad River Rafting is the preferred hot spot for all those eager to escape from hustle-busty city life. Located at just a couple of hour's drive from Mumbai, River rafting is the perfect choice for anyone looking to indulge in adventure in the green escapes of nature! Kundalika rafting camp gives you a rare opportunity to engage yourself in a multitude of adventure activities in the engaging company of nature. This is when you'll be rafting! You’re going to be facing rapids of up to 13 or 14 km.
Checkout Our River rafting Packages
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
Kolad River Rafting with Lunch
Kolad River Rafting
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Leave from Mumbai around 5.30-06.00 am according to the place you leave in Mumbai for Kolad River Rafting.
for Breakfast you can stop at Pali temple or any other place after you cross Imagica.
Reach start point at Kolad River Rafting around 09.00-09.30 am
Change Clothes if any
(No Cell Phone digital camera is allowed & also avoid gold ornaments)
Note:- You can take Action Camera like Gopro
Guide for how to Raft in Kolad.
Listen to instructions from the experts properly
you will be provided with life jackets and helmet and Paddle for River Rafting.
Enjoy River Rafting for 2 hour white you are in rapid water of Kundalika River.
Reach End Point and take tumtum to come back to Starting Point (Additional Cost 600-800) Not included in Package
Basic facilities is provided for changing at Both the point start/endPoint
Change Clothes & Fresh N up
Leave for Lunch which we will provide detail after you the Packages
Leave for Mumbai
We will Notify after the Registration is Complete about the Slot timing and other Required Detail
The direction of the Starting Point will be given on Whatsapp
Feel Free to Call us for more Packages & Booking.
Kolad River Rafting FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How Safe is River Rafting in Kolad?
River Rafting has less risk, Our experience guide will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps.
Kolad River Rafting Safe?
River Rafting is done in river of Kundalika. Kolad River Rafting Rapids reaches up to Grade III rapids. River Rafting experts will train you how to ride the boat, you will be provided with life jackets and helmets. River Rafting experts will guide you throughout your ride on Kundalika River.
Grade of River Rafting Rapids?
Kolad River Rafting Grade Level II - III
What is Kolad river Rafting Charges?
It Start from 800 - 2500 depending on service to service.
How many people in a raft?
Min 3 – Max 8/10
When is a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
River Rafting at Kolad runs throughout the year. But If you really want to enjoy it then the rainy season is the best for Kolad River Rafting.
Is transport included?
Yes,Few of our White water rafting at Kolad event includes Transportation from Mumbai.
How far is Kolad from Mumbai/Pune?
Mumbai – Approx 145 km/ 4 hrs away, on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
Pune – Approx 110 kms/3 hrs away, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
There is no public transport options readily available so Prefer Own Car/Self Drive.
How do we get from the endpoint to the start point? ( IF TRAVELLING BY OWN CAR)
By rickshaws(Rs. 600 - 800 approx.) - Drivers( Rs. 300 approx) for self-driven cars
How far is the end point to the start point?
25 km(by road) – approx 45 min
How far is the highway from the endpoint?
15 km – approx 25 min
Are there changing room or washrooms at the rafting start point/endpoint?
A simple setup is available with basic facilities.
Where do I booked Kolad River Rafting?
Kolad River Rafting Booking can be done in advance, Kolad River Rafting rides are sold out weeks in advance to avoid last-minute disappointment we suggest you plan at least 20-30 days in advance.
How do I reach Kolad River Rafting?
We will provide Google maps coordinates. It will take 3-4 hours to reach Kolad from Mumbai and Pune.
Stay option in Kolad?
We can manage your stay for Families, Groups, Corporate. There are many accommodation options available from River Facing Tents, Cottages, Homestay, Hotels.
Activities to do in Kolad?
Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River.
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Andharban Waterfall Trek
Bhira Dam Camping
Pali Temple visit
Imagica and Aqua Imagica.
For Kolad River rafting Contact Number Call us on 9004675388
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on book now button to make payment and complete the registration process.
Any Query Please Feel to Contact Us We are Happy to Help You...!!!
What is included in the tour
- 13km Rafting
- Buffet Lunch
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Gopro Videos and Photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.