Adventure Geek invites you to Kolad River Rafting from Mumbai & Pune
Kolad river rafting offers a perfect weekend getaway. Kolad is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. White Water Rafting in Kolad takes place throughout the year in the Kundalika river Near Pali in India. Adventure Freak from Mumbai and Pune can enjoy river rafting at a drive of only 3 hours!!
Checkout other Kolad River Rafting Events
- An adventure-filled exciting trip to Kundalika and
- enjoy rafting on fast-flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
Kolad River Rafting From Mumbai & Pune
Kolad River Rafting Booking & Packages
- Rafting: 13 Km
- Base Village: Kolad
- Rafting Difficulty: Rapid III to Rapid IV
- Trek Endurance: Easy
- Trek Duration: 2 hrs
- Best Time: Throughout the year
Distance from Mumbai: 160 km
Cost of the Event:-
Weekday :- 1200/-
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary*
Leave from Mumbai around 5.30-06.00 am according to the place you leave in Mumbai for Kolad River Rafting.
for Breakfast, you can stop at Pali temple or any other place after you cross Imagica.
Reach the start point at River Rafting in Kolad around 07.00-07.30 am
Change Clothes if any
(No Cell Phone digital camera is allowed & also avoid gold ornaments)
Note:- You can take an Action Camera like Gopro
Guide for how to Raft in Kolad.
Listen to instructions from the experts properly
you will be provided with life jackets and helmets and paddles for River Rafting.
Enjoy River Rafting for 2 hours while you are in the rapid water of the Kundalika River.
Reach the End Point and take tumtum to come back to Starting Point
(Additional Cost 800-1000) where 8 people can sit
Not included in Package
Basic facilities are provided for changing at Both the point start/endPoint
Change Clothes & Fresh N up
Leave for Mumbai en route Lunch at Pali option as it is near Kolad
We will notify you after the Registration is Complete about the Slot timing and other Required Detail
The direction of the Starting Point will be given on Whatsapp
Feel Free to Call us for more Kolad Packages & Booking
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- We will send the Google map location of the Starting point so that you can reach there on time
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
FAQ For Kolad River Rafting
Can we drive our own vehicle?
Yes, You can drive to the Starting Point of Kolad River rafting.
Is it safe during the Monsoon?
Yes, It is totally safe to raft in Monsoon.
Solo Traveller/Female Traveller can Join for River rafting?
Yes, Solo travelers/Female travelers can join us for river rafting in Kolad
Are washroom Facilities available?
Yes at Starting/End Point Both places basic washroom facilities are available near rafting points
Kids are allowed for River rafting?
Above 15year old are allowed for River rafting in Kolad
Do we need to Book Prior to Kolad River rafting?
Yes, Kolad River rafting gets a full-on weekend. So Request you to book as soon as possible
Spot Booking is allowed for Kolad River rafting?
No.it is not available
Call/Whatsapp for Booking:- 9004675388
Kolad River Rafting Kolad, Maharashtra
Kolad River rafting from Mumbai
Kolad River Rafting & Bungee Jumping
Kolad River Rafting Package
Kolad River Rafting Review
Kolad River Rafting Timing
What is included in the tour
- 13km Rafting
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Gopro Video and photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.